We have been considering both the impact of the pandemic on the health (physical and mental) of our pupils as well as the financial implications of our uniform. We would like to incorporate more PE into the daily lives of our children and for at least a period of time try to support our families by slimming down the uniform and the cost of what children need for school. By moving to an ‘active uniform’ there will be no need to buy shoes for school, which we are aware seem to be particularly expensive, or school skirts / trousers in addition to PE kit. Alongside this, we know that children are playing differently in school as a result of OPAL (outdoor play and learning) which we have begun this year and that the following items of clothing are probably easier to wash etc.
From September 2022 we will be asking all children to come to school each day in PE kit which consists of;
- Red jumper or cardigan (with or without the logo on)
- Red hoodie
- White polo shirt (with or without the logo on)
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms (with or without the logo on but no stripes etc)
- Trainers all black/black with white sole (no coloured logo)
- Hats may be worn outside school but must not cover the face i.e. balaclava’s
- Trunks (NOT swimming ‘shorts’) / swimming costume
- Swimming hat
- Goggles (if needed)
- NO jewellery is allowed in school other than a wrist watch for health and safety reasons. Wrist watches must be removed before PE lessons and the school cannot accept responsibility for watches that are lost.
Please note that if your child has her/his ears pierced, only a very small stud may be worn. This is for your child’s own safety. On PE days, please supply plasters to cover earrings.
- NO make up should be worn.
How To Order
Click here if you wish to order items of school uniform directly from our supplier.
How to contact the school regarding lost property.