In order to maintain a strong sense of identity and belonging within our school, we require all pupils to wear school uniform which consists of;
- Red sweatshirt (with or without the logo on)
- Red jumper or cardigan (with or without the logo on)
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black / grey trousers – no jeans, leggings or tracksuit bottoms please
- Black / grey skirt OR grey pinafore
- Black, flat sensible, safe, shoes ( no sandals, flossies or brightly coloured trainers)
- Hats may be worn outside school but must not cover the face i.e. balaclava’s
- Black / grey shorts (not cycling shorts)
- Gingham dresses – red / white
- Any cap to protect from the sun
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Socks (not tights)
- Trainers for outdoor games only (not plimsolls)
- Trunks (NOT swimming ‘shorts’) / swimming costume
- Swimming hat
- Goggles (if needed)
- NO jewellery is allowed in school other than a wrist watch for health and safety reasons. Wrist watches must be removed before PE lessons and the school cannot accept responsibility for watches that are lost.
Please note that if your child has her/his ears pierced, only a very small stud may be worn. This is for your child’s own safety. On PE days, please supply plasters to cover earrings.
- NO make up should be worn.
How To Order
Click here if you wish to order items of school uniform directly from our supplier.
How to contact the school regarding lost property.